Passive and Tensionable Cable Bolts
|Cable Diameter||0.6" gr270||0.7" gr270|
|Weight||0.74 lbs/ft||1.11 lbs/ft|
|Bore Hole Diameter||1" to 1.375"||1" to 1.375"|
|Cross Sectional Area||140mm2||196mm2|
|Ultimate Strength [1000 lbs]||58.6||76.2|
|Yield Strength [1000 lbs]||46||68.6|
|Min. Elongation in 2ft||3.5%||3.5%|
|Typical Plate||gr6 w/ 1-3/8" hole||Grade 6|
- 270 ksi, low relaxation cable per ASTM A416.
- Supplied in any length, black or galvanized cable.
- Point anchored active bolt, tensioned after installation utilizing the hydraulic tensioning jack.
- Point-anchored passive bolt with pre-seated head. Wedge barrel shaped to accept 1-1/8" hex or square male spinner.
- Several options for anchoring in the resin are available: The bulbed cable bolt is designed for point-anchoring in resin. It may also be fully grouted with slow speed resin, or cement grouts. Bulbing is an effective means to center the bolt in the drill hole, to mix the resin and to develop bond for anchoring the bolt.
- The Bond Head is an additional bulb that can be formed on the end of the cable bolt.
- Bulbs are provided to fit hole sizes:
- 1" hole: strip cage
- 1-3/8" hole: plunge bulb
- 1-3/4" hole: bond head
- Ultra low passive heads can be provided for low clearance situations.