Core Tube Lubricant
Description CORE-LUBE™ is a natural, linseed-based soft soap used as a core tube lubricant on diamond core drills.
- Facilitate the core sliding into the inner tube
- Lubricate the core lifter
- Minimize wear on the inner tube
- Formulate a non-polluting water-based solution for cleaning inner tube components and rig equipment
- Improves core recovery
- Extends length of core run in broken ground
- Lengthens useable life of downhole wireline components
- A handful or saturated swab of CORE-LUBE™ may be smeared inside the bottom of the inner tube before it is inserted into the drill rods. Also, a liberal amount may be applied to the core lifter parts.
- Mix one quart of CORE-LUBE™ with 50 gallons of water or 5 litres of CORE-LUBETM per m3 of water.