Grade rated plates
|Length x Width||Thickness||Hole Diameter||Net weight black||Net weight galv.|
|300 x 278mm|
12 x 11inch
|1.9 mm||50 mm = 2 inch||2.87 lbs||2.95 lbs|
|400 x 278mm|
15.75 x 11inch
|1.9 mm||50 mm = 2 inch||3.73 lbs||3.83 lbs|
|12x12" black||BUTT300S USA|
|12x12" galv.||BUTT300GS USA|
The butterfly plate is a light-weight plate with a large surface area. It is used as an intermediate plate to increase the surface coverage of a bolt.
- DSI Underground Butterfly plates feature both longitudinal and transverse V-shaped deformations for added strength and greater ability to conform to irregularities in the rock surface.
- The deformed design renders a greater strength, placing the perimeter of the Butterfly Plate in tension.
- User friendly rounded corners.
- Can be used with both flat and domed plates (up to 150mm, 6 in2)
- Butterfly plates are can be placed directly to the rock surface or used with Welded Steel Mesh.
- Butterfly plates are supplied with slots for supporting of light service lines.
- Corrosion protection may be provided by hot-dip galvanizing the finished plate or by using pre-galvanized material.