Non-shrink cementitious anchor groutUses Cement cartridges were developed to anchor mine and tunnel rock bolts (rebar and threadbar) and to anchor steel dowels in concrete. Advantages
- Convenient easy to handle cartridge form
- Fast curing compared to ordinary cement grouts
- Controlled setting times
- No on-site mixing, just immerse in water
- Thixotropic and non-shrink
- No special grout pumping equipment required
- High strength
- Non-toxic, non-combustible and chloride free
- No rotation
Appearance (dry) - firm, dusty
Appearance (wet) - rigid, easy to hold
Soak time - 1.5 minutes maximum Compressive strength 2 hours: 1700 psi (12 MPa)
4 hours: 2000 psi (14 MPa)
24 hours: 3200 psi (21 MPa)
3 days: 5500 psi (35 MPa)
7 days: 6800 psi (43 MPa) Anchorage Values (typical) 4 hrs: 500 lbs/inch (90 kg/cm)
8 hrs: 1800 lbs/inch (320 kg/cm)
12 hrs: 2100 lbs/inch (375 kg/cm)
24 hrs: 3000 lbs/inch (540 kg/cm) Shelf Life 12 months when stored in a dry location
Instructions for Use1. Remove required number of cartridges from package.
2. Immerse cartridges in water until there are no signs of air release (bubbling) from the cartridge. Do not leave for longer than 5 minutes in water.
3. The cement grout will begin to set in 20 minutes after initial water emersion; therefore the bolt must be installed within this time period. However, it is recommended that the wetted cartridges be used within 15 minutes to obtain optimum results.
4. Insert cartridges into a clean hole. Tamp with a loading stick.
5. Insert the bolt. Bolt will rupture the cartridges allowing the grout to fill the annular space between the bolt and the hole. After 12 hours the grout will typically withstand the full yield point load of the deformed bolts or dowels.
Packaging25 mm x 305 mm - 50/bag
28mm x 305 mm - 50/bag
32mm x 305mm - 50/bag
38mm x 305 mm - 50/bag